Student Support is a program that provides SSMU Undergraduates with full access to Grammarly Premium, Calm, and Udemy.
*This does not apply to any MacDonald Campus students under MCSS, unless you are double majoring with a subject from the Downtown Campus*
- Grammarly helps you prevent spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors and shows you how to improve clarity, word choice, and style.
- Grammarly also features a built-in plagiarism checker that compares your text to 16 billion web pages, plus major proprietary databases of scholarly journals.
- Calm is the world’s most recognized wellness and meditation platform proven to reduce stress and improve sleep quality.
- You get access to guided meditation, breathing exercises, sleep stories, mindfulness exercises, body movement exercises and more.
- Access on iOS, Android, and desktop.
- Udemy is the world’s leading online learning platform providing access to over 17,000 courses on leadership, management, technology, business, wellness, marketing & more.
- Courses are available in 65+ different languages.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
You can also opt-out of this service in your Minerva student account.
Navigate to: Minerva > Student Menu > Student Accounts Menu > Student Fee Opt-Outs